Donate your old camera
and other gear to TBG
Looking to put your old gear to work? We can use all kinds of used equipment for our work, and we will make sure that your contribution is put to good use.
We and our collaborators and guides in Ecuador, Mexico, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Democratic Republic of Congo, and across the United States need camera, field, and computer gear to accomplish our goals in conservation ecology.
And you can get a tax-deduction for your contribution! Send us any of the following gear and let us know if you’d like a receipt for your donation.
Items We Can Use
Use, Give, Repair, Recycle
Our first goal for your pre-owned gear is to use it ourselves or get it to our collaborators around the world who need it.
While there’s some gear that is not practical for use in the field in this day and age, don’t worry! Whatever we cannot use will be sold to support our mission.
Please send us the following:
- Camera Bodies: dSLR and digital point and shoot bodies of any brand
- Non-digital cameras are accepted but will be auctioned to fund the purchase of digital cameras
- Camera Lenses
- Camera Flashes
- Lens Filters: Any unscratched
- GPS units
- Camera Bags
- Sound recording equipment
- Video cameras
- Memory cards
- Camera batteries
- Notebook computers: Any with 8GB or more RAM
- Tablet computers less than five years old
- Portable hard drives 500GB or larger
- Smartphones: Any less than five years old
- Action cams/GoPro cameras
- Studio lighting and sets
- Tripods and accessories
- Underwater camera gear
- Other: Check with us in the form below before sending