Donate Your Gear Today!
Help us equip the world of conservation! Are you looking to put your old gear to work? We can get your new or pre-owned equipment into the hands of dedicated conservationists across the globe who need it most.
Our partners in Ecuador, Mexico, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Democratic Republic of Congo, and across the United States need all sorts of equipment from cameras, field gear, computers, and more to protect our wildlife and wild spaces. And let us know if you’d like to receive a tax-deduction for your contribution!
Cameras for Conservation
For cameras – we accept all current Digital SLRs and mirrorless cameras and through our partnership with Tempe Camera Repair we can even accept some that need to be serviced or repaired. Please include batteries and charger if possible. Accessories like flashes are accepted if in good working condition, as are lenses that fit current mounts.
Film SLRs and accessories are also accepted as long as they are in good working condition, but we do not accept Fuji or Sony film cameras, or Polaroids. Note that we are able to service and repair a few models such as: Canon AE-1 and AE-Program models, but not the A-1; Nikon FM, FE, FM2, and FTN, Minolta SRT 101, 201, etc.
If you have camera gear to donate, please ship them to our partner Tempe Camera Repair who handles all our incoming camera (only camera and camera-related items) donations at the following address:
We accept a wide range of gear donations to support the wildlife conservation efforts of our partners. And while there’s some gear that may not end up being usable in the field, whatever we cannot use will be sold to support our mission or responsibly recycled.
Please send any of the following gear to:
- GPS units;
- Tree climbing gear;
- Boots, rain jackets, etc.;
- Smartphones: Any that are less than five years old;
- Action cams/GoPro cameras;
- Digital video cameras (none with tapes)
- Studio lighting and sets;
- Hard drives 500GB or larger;
- Tripods, batteries, and other camera accessories;
- Underwater camera gear;
- Two-way radios;
- Backpacks and camera bags;
- Camera traps;
- Field audio loggers (i.e., AudioMoth) and quality digital recorders;
- Camping gear;
- Spotting scopes;
- Animal tracking equipment (i.e., GPS satellite trackers, VHF transmitters);
- 3 remote field weather stations;
- Nanopore DNA sequencer kit; and
- Others – Contact us before sending