Congo Biotropical Institute
Give to Congo Biotropical Institute
The Biodiversity Group is proud to offer fiscal sponsorship services to a network of conservationists across the globe and charge one of the lowest affiliation fees in the industry at only 7%! This is half of what most fiscal sponsorships charge which allows us to operate sustainably and even provide democratized resources to our sponsees that they would otherwise not be able to afford. A true win-win!
Donate through TBG to Congo Biotropical Institute and it’s 100% tax-deductible!
Paradis des Primates
Congo Biotropical Institute (CBI) is a french-speaking organization working towards the protection and conservation of biodiversity. Based in the Democratic Republic of Congo, their programs are aimed at preserving highly biodiverse habitats that support the most underserved gorilla subspecies alongside many lesser-known species.
Tel / Call: + 243 992 662 215
WhatsApp: + 243 895 722 257
E-mail: [email protected]
• Promote the conservation of nature in general thereby benefiting all forms of life;
• Promote the protection and conservation of wildlife species in general, particularly threatened species;
• Intervene in the protection of primates and restore their natural environments;
• Promote community conservation by helping local communities, through training and equipping them with the necessary tools for the protection and conservation of their natural heritage;
• Support in-situ conservation programs.
Donations can also be made by post
The Biodiversity Group
10980 W Rudasill Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85743 USA
Honor Someone You Care About
Make a Donation in Their Name
Just email us the name and address of the recipient, and we’ll send them a personalized letter of thanks.
See our report
TBG is a US 501(c)(3) charity so your gift is 100% tax-deductible. EIN 20-3091062